background

Monday, May 10, 2010

what i've been up to lately...

I LOVE BEING HOME!!! I love this time in between school and summer work. My job really doesn't pick up until school gets out so I have a lot of free time to spend reading, shopping with my mom, cleaning, organizing, doing crafts, seeing friends... all of the stuff i love!! :) I like keeping myself busy, so I've had a lot of fun here at home so far.


The first night I was home my family and I went to the Kaysville Theater to watch The Lightning Thief! I really liked the movie and started reading the series, I'm on the third book now :) It was so crazy that night to not have to worry about when I needed to drive back to Provo, or what was due that week. It felt awesome :)

Such good books! I love Greek mythology!!

The first Sunday I was home my siblings and I fingerpainted, and of course we painted our faces too :) I have NO makeup on in this picture because my allergies were terrible. Earlier that day I couldn't even open my eyes :(

And I'm taking advantage of the chances I get to eat breakfast in the morning. :) oh yes :)

I even made these baby shower invitations for a lady in our ward who just adopted the sweetest little baby :) Today I actually went with this mom and her little girl to my aunt's house in Heber so she could take pictures of this adorable baby!! She's the sweetest little thing!!
Sadly, I also tend to get a little bored when work is slow... I'm used to ALWAYS having something that needs to get done, or people to hang out with. So lately when I'm bored I go for a bike ride on a pretty bike path we have by our house :) This picture is actually from tonight when after Landon and I got back from a bike ride. He's my buddy :)
There's actually a lot that I've done since I've been home that I didn't even tell you about! It's crazy that I've been home now for just over two weeks... well, more will come later!!
love always, karina

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are having so much fun being home... but maybe you should work on relaxing a bit more, ;) haha. I'm super excited to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete