background

Friday, May 14, 2010

Best Shopping Trip of My Life

... so far :) last night my little sister and I went shopping at Rue 21. I still have birthday money I've been needing to spend so I was hoping to find some cute clothes, little did I know I would have such good luck!! The store was having a HUGE sale and I found such great stuff that I absolutely love!!

shoes: $10
shirt: $6
shirt: $6
shirt: $3 scarf: $6

shirt: $3 (and the same scarf from the picture above)

getting good deals: priceless

(betcha didn't see that one coming) haha

I also got some gray leggings for running for $5, but I used them already so I didn't take a picture :)

I LOVE saving money!! There's something just so exciting about getting things you want for such a small price! Usually when I go shopping I come back empty-handed. I'm very good at talking myself out of things that I want if they are too expensive. It's hardly ever worth it to pay full price, and I can be patient and wait for them to go on sale. Plus, I am SO happy when my patience finally pays off :) I got such great stuff for so cheap!!

Yes there are some times when I'm too cheap for my own good and I miss out on some cool stuff. But there's always something better out there, maybe even cheaper! So there's no reason to get discouraged :)

Woah, I think that just turned into a metaphor for my life. Sometimes I feel like there are things I've missed out on in life, yet I'm thankful I have not been willing to settle. There are some things are just worth waiting for :) and here I was thinking I was just bragging about my good shopping trip! haha

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your new blog!! And that metaphor is perfect for you- some things are definitely worth the wait :)

    ReplyDelete