background

Saturday, May 1, 2010

GIANT post :D

Considering I didn't blog the whole last month of school, I have so much to fill you in on!! But writing all the details would take me forever, so that you and I won't lose interest in this post I've added tons of pictures and I will briefly explain some of the fun things that I've done. :)

Festival of Colors- who doesn't love eating chalk? :)
But seriously, this really is fun :) this is the second year we've gone to this festival and we're not done yet! Hopefully we will get their earlier next year when everyone throws their chalk at once so we won't have to rely on the kindness of others to throw chalk in our faces :)


And of course we needed a jumping picture :)

attractive huh? yeah i know :)

Holly and I got to go to my house for Conference/Easter Weekend! The first night we were there we roaster marshmellows with my little sister and her friends. We even got to teach them some of the fun games we've learned from our friends in provo :) college is all fun :)

mmm smores :)

Holly and i fell asleep while we were all watching Peter Pan after playing games. NOT a good idea. I'm an avid sleeper during movies, but now I know that my siblings will draw on those who fall asleep :) you can kinda see the marker on my cheek in this picture haha i love my family :)


A couple of our friends sang in the choir during the Saturday afternoon session and were given tickets for their "significant others". So Holly and I got them :) haha


Look at how close our seats were!!! We were SO lucky!!! And the session was AMAZING!!!

One night we hiked the Y with some of our friends. I love that hike, especially at night when you get this amazing view!!


We also spent an afternoon playing raquetball at the rec center where one of my roommates works. I need a lot of practice, but it was really fun to play :)




Holly and I went to an OWL CITY CONCERT!!! We bought tickets for eachother as birthday presents back in December and we were anxiously awaiting this day!!! This picture was taken between squeals :D

SO wet in the Will Call line. But that couldn't get us down!!

The concert was ABSOLUTLEY THE BEST!!! We knew all of the songs and could sing the lyrics right along with him :) He was SO entertaining too!!

When Holly and I were driving home from this concert I said to her, "I can't stop smiling!!" :D We were both SO happy.


After the concert- I think we look pretty good for being rained on and squished in a hot room between strangers haha

We bought these shirts at the end of the concert. Both of them are lyrics from some of our favorite songs. Holly's says "The spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly" and mine says "Planet earth turns slowly" If you don't know Owl City, you MUST go look up his songs. Seriously they will change your life. Maybe not, but it wouldn't hurt! :)


Holly and I both have our birthdays after school gets out, so we wanted to celebrate with our friends in Provo before we all went home. This night we had a birthday dinner at Olive Garden with our friends. Seriously I have some of the greatest friends. The boys were "fighting" over who got to pay for mine and Holly's dinners. :) so sweet!!!


Holly and I were sent on a scavenger hunt one night to get our birthday presents from a friend. We were driving back and for all over provo!



During Finals Week we took a break from studying to go grab some frozen yogurt with some friends :) so good...

Holly and I came back from ward prayer the last sunday we were in Provo and our roommate threw us a surprise birthday party!! it was the sweetest thing!!! I've never had a surprise birthday party before! :)
It was great to see our friends all together before we all headed out for summer :)

Yay for 20!! :)
Haha I love how my comments got shorter as the post went on. You can tell I lost some interest, but I hope you didn't!! anyways, now that I'm caught up on everything that happened in Provo, my next post will be about my summer here at home so far :) and hopefully it will be soon!
love always, karina

No comments:

Post a Comment