background

Sunday, February 7, 2010

it's February already??

I can't believe January is already gone... time goes by so fast!! But January was a good month, lots of changes and epic times. I started a new job down here at school working as a secretary in the math lab and I really love it! My older sister Alyssa and I work there together so I get to see her a lot more often than I use to :) New classes have been crazy busy and some midterms just finished for me, so hopefully things will be slowing down! I'm feeling like I've got a good routine worked out for my schedule finally! well, I don't have much time to write, so I will just post a few pictures of things that have happened in January:


Finished off Christmas break with my family and cousins up in Kaysville. Kelsey and I were making dinner in this picture.

Went out for a birthday dinner for our friend Jessica. Gotta love macaroni grille!


We hosted a breakfast at our apartment on Martin Luther King Jr. Day. Yay for three day weekends! and waffles!!




Holly and I on our epic car ride in Midway to a ward activity. What a crazy night! If you want to read more about it, take a look at my roommate Holly's blog. Shes a very good story-teller :)


Sledding at Soldier Hallow!





Amazing ice castles we stopped to look at :)


Hope everyone else had a fantastic January!!

No comments:

Post a Comment