background

Sunday, February 21, 2010

this little girl...


  • loves swinging on swings
  • can spend all day putting together puzzles
  • wants her own dog
  • loves to draw and wants to be an artist
  • is scared of the dark
  • loves school and is a bit of a teacher's pet
  • is a picky eater
  • wants to be a veterinarian when she grows up
  • makes up games to play with her sisters
  • wants to get married in the "Hesperia Temple"
  • is always happy and laughing

Yep that's me! Tonight I was driving from my house in Kaysville back to my apartment in Provo and I was thinking about growing up. I'm in my second year of college, I'm working to pay for school, I have goals and plans for my future, and I'm loving the whole experience of growing up! I know I'm still really young and I have more growing up to do, but it was cool for me to think back to being young. Sometimes when I think back on myself as a little girl I wonder if she would be proud of me and what I'm doing in my life. I sure hope so.

Somethings about myself have changed over the years, but for the most part I am still this little girl. I'm still scared of the dark, I still love school, and I am always laughing and happy. I'm glad that I can find a lot of myself in her.

Well this little girl has a busy week ahead of her and should really get to bed... goodnight!!

1 comment:

  1. you forgot "is adorable and the sweetest person ever" :)

    ReplyDelete