background

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Disneyland!!

Over President's Day weekend I was lucky enough to take a trip down to Southern California with my family to spend a few days at Disneyland and in Hesperia. Normally with my work and school schedule a trip like this would be crazy to even think about, but everything fell into place this weekend. My teachers cancelled class, moved due dates for assignments, and it was not hard for me to find people to cover my shifts at work! I was so lucky! :) So my family picked me up Wednesday after school and we headed to California!!

Kelsey and I on the long car ride. Thank goodness for music and m&ms to keep us awake!


Disneyland Day #1

On the tram ride heading to Disneyland! We were so excited to spend the day together at the happiest place on earth! When I was down last April for my birthday, Kellie and I spent two awesome days at Disneyland, so it was fun to do it again! She's the perfect ride buddy and we love looking at all the shops in Disneyland together!

Kellie and I about to get on the Toy Story ride! Kellie also kicks butt at this game! I don't stand a chance!

We found a random telephone booth at California Adventure and of course we had to take pictures! :)

Tarzan's Treehouse! I love that Kellie and I don't have to act grown up when we are at Disneyland together. We've already pinky promised each other that we will take our own families here one day for an awesome trip together!
For some reason I was really loving the water rides this trip. I usually avoid them because I hate being wet while I'm in normal clothes, but I guess I was just taking advantage of the gorgeous weather!

My little cousins and my little brother were my water ride buddies :) I can't tell you how many times we went on Splash Mountain!

Love my family! We all know when they take pictures on the rides and we always try to make our pictures crazy!! :)

Disneyland Day#2
Bright and early to hit a couple rides before it gets crazy!!


Travis, Me, and Kelsey in line for Peter Pan!


My cousins and I waiting to get on the Carousel! We have way too much fun taking pictures while we wait in lines :)



Suckers from Toon Town! Again, in line for Roger Rabbit :)





Haha and again, waiting for the Muppets 3-D show to start :)

I love this picture of me and my sisters as the sun's going down in California Adventure!!

Kelsey and I sharing ice cream at the end of the day :)
This trip was much needed and I'm so glad I could spend so much time with all my family!! I was pretty tired after Disneyland, but I still had fun on Saturday and Sunday in Hesperia! I was able to meet up with a couple of friends that I haven't seen in a long time, so we enjoyed catching up and talking about fun memories. Life moves so fast and gets so crazy sometimes but I'm glad we can stop every now and then to enjoy time with our family and friends.

love always, karina

No comments:

Post a Comment