background

Friday, December 25, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I absolutely love Christmas! Everyone is in such a happy mood on this day!! I also love our family's Christmas traditions... On Christmas Eve we all watch the Luke 2 video and then open up our Christmas pjs. Then all of the kids sleep downstairs on the family room floor. When we are all up and looking cute (haha) we line up on the stairs so we can break through wrapping paper as we run to see our Christmas presents :) First we open up our Secret Santa gifts from our siblings and then take turns opening the rest of our gifts. And every Christmas morning we have Sticky Buns for breakfast! mmm... We noticed this year how most of our gifts were clothes, and we couldn't be happier! haha there was always more games and toys when we were littler :) I also wanted to try and recreate this picture from when I was fifteen and sydney was 2 :)

I looked for a long time, but I couldn't find the reindeer antlers, and sydney wasn't really cooperating haha but it was fun to recreate this picture :) I'm now 19 and my sydney is 6 :)


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Aww, Karina you are so cute!! I love how you can see the vast difference between Christmas time in California and in Utah - SNOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha so true! i'm pretty sure im barefoot in the picture taken in california :) oh utah... :)

    ReplyDelete