background

Monday, December 14, 2009

FINALS!!!

I'm pretty sure I'm one of the few people on campus who is excited for finals this semester... ok maybe the only one :) Don't get me wrong, I also love when finals are over and I can relax and spend time with my family, but finals can be exciting for me. I love knowing that I've worked hard all semester to do well in a class, and it's even better when I get the grade I'm hoping for! Currently I have two of my finals complete and soon I'm heading to the testing center to take a third. I might have all of my tests done by wednesday! :) what can I say, I just love working hard and trying my best, even when it is exhausting or doesn't always pay off.. I'm trying my hardest and that's all I can do! Wish me luck!

love always, karina

No comments:

Post a Comment