background

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Everything You've Missed...

How am I ringing in the New Year? 

Reading a good book, in my sweats, while roasting in front of a fireplace. :) 

Tomorrow I will head back down to school, but tonight I'm doing nothing and loving it. And I thought, hey, I should blog before life gets crazy again. I know I've neglected this blog this last semester, so I guess I should briefly fill you in on some fun things I did....

 Girls Night at Olive Garden

 Built a Giant Fort in Our Living Room
 Made Fruit Pizzas for FHE. Yeah, I think I'm a pretty cool mom :)
Free Bagels Every Friday Morning!!!
Waffle Night with friends
Dressed up as cavewomen for Halloween :)

 BYU Basketball Games
Ugly Sweater Day on campus
 Later used our Ugly Sweaters for our family Chirstmas Card
Applebees with my family
 Dinner with some of Holly's relatives
 SNOWMOBILING!!

I really should take more pictures this next semester... I don't think a single one of these photos is from my camera haha yep i just checked. none. I will be better :)

and now I'm feeling lazy again... back to doing nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment