background

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

things i miss when i'm down at school

don't get me wrong, i absolutely love being down at school, but i am so ready for thanksgiving break!! so here is my list of stuff i am looking forward to/miss when i'm not at home:
  • sleeping on our couches with landon
  • watching ace of cakes
  • eating amazing food that my mom makes and i don't have to pay for
  • driving a car
  • reading in our front room (sometimes the only "quiet" place in the house)
  • wrestling with my sisters/having hair pulling fights with kelsey
  • joking around with my dad
  • working on random craft projects
  • walking my dog sydney... man i miss her
  • helping make dinner or dessert with my mom
  • talking about boys/life with my sisters really late at night
  • laughing so hard and acting like such a dork that my siblings tell me how embarassing i am
  • having free time to do nothing
  • going running with brynn
  • family home evening, family scripture study, and family prayer (i never realized how much i loved these when i lived at home... but not having it at school makes it that much more special to me)
  • shopping with my sisters
  • playing mario kart with landon
  • watching random videos my dad loves
  • sharing clothes with my sisters (i definately love this because my sisters dress so cute!!)
  • dancing and singing to the radio with my sisters
  • having my mom scratch my head... so relaxing...
  • family meals where we sit and talk and laugh
  • getting hugs from my family

i'm so glad i will be home next week and i hope i can do some of these things on my list! i'm in a very miss my family mood, but making this list just makes me smile. i'm so blessed to have the relationships i do with my family and i'm so thankful to have them in my life. i love you guys so much!

love always, karina

3 comments:

  1. Aw honey we miss you too:) we will definately do those things on your list..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karina. (This is Dad...I'm using your Mom's account.) I love reading your blog. Oh, and by the way, those videos are really not random. I painstakingly hand pick each one of them and make sure they are protected on the DVR for your viewing pleasure.

    It will be great having you guys home for Thanksgiving.

    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe this is why i love you dad :) i can't wait to see your painstakingly hand picked vidoes for me to watch! :) i also have a few that you might find funny :)

    can't wait to see you both!!

    ReplyDelete