background

Thursday, November 12, 2009

halloween

better late than never! :) halloween this year was so much fun! although we did more the night before than we actually did on Halloween :) my roommates and i had a few parties we wanted to go to on the 30th... haha i sound so popular right? we went to our stake dance and then to a party at our apartment complex. my roommate holly and i wanted to dress up together this year so we ended up having holly dress up as a cowgirl (which is perfect because her boyfriend scott is on a mission in texas) :) and i went as an indian! we found stuff for holly's costume at the d.i. and at walmart, and luckily i found some really cheap fabric to make my costume! i probably paid about ten dollars for my whole costume :) yay for cheapness!! i threw it all together one night with my Aunt Kerri's sewing machine (thank you so much kerri for helping me out!! i wouldn't have my costume without you!!) and it was so sweet of them to let me come over and hang out with their adorable family while i sewed :)

this halloween was one of the funnest (if that's a word) i've had!! we got a group of friends together and spent the night at the two different parties. we had a blast dancing and singing songs the whole night.


roommates!! :) kelsey on the left went as a superhero with world peace as her power :) holly in the middle as a cowgirl, and me on the right as an indian!! :) dressing up was so fun!



close-up of the cowgirl and indian :) and yes those are our dirty dishes in the sink haha :)



the purple teletubbie is our good friend jud. so many people loved his costume that night :) you can also see my full outfit in this picture :)

i mentioned the second party that we went to at our apartment complex... well it wasn't as fun as we thought it would be. we felt totally out of place because we were dressed modestly. but i must say that i am totally impressed with the guy friends that we have. many of them were uncomfortable being in that environment, so we all left and insteaded watched hocus pocus :) a very good alternative!!

halloween morning i got to go see my little sister Brynn run a half marathon! this is her second one and she is totally my hero!! my family and i had so much fun cheering her on :) it was also so nice to be with my family and they even took me out to lunch!

that night my roommates and i were all halloweened out, but we went to a small party and hung out with some friends that night. can't wait for next year's halloween!

love always, karina

1 comment:

  1. Wish I was half as cute as you at your age! You are so cute...looks like a fun halloween. Thanks for checking my blog...feel free to leave comments and have your roomates also :) Is that too forward....

    ReplyDelete