background

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

mini photo shoot...

This last Sunday my roommate Holly and I wanted something to do so we grabbed our old moldy bread and headed to the duck pond to make some ducks happy. Once we got there we realized that everyone else in Provo must have gotten to the ducks first because they were not interested in our bread at all! So Holly and I drove around Provo looking for a cool place to have a mini photo shoot :) we both spotted a really cool old fence with the paint peeling off and a small garage next to it so we decided to give it a try, and we came away with some pretty cool pictures! :)
This is me in my new dress :)

I love this picture of Holly! You can almost hear her laughing :)

We tried to take a few jumping pictures... which is really hard to do in heels by the way :)



I love the fence in the background!!

love always, karina

No comments:

Post a Comment